School Information - Year 9

Documents for all students to be returned to the General Office. 

  • Student Enrolment Information Form
  • Parent Payment Information
  • Film Permission M15 (Hotel Rwanda/Sometimes in April)
  • ICT Acceptable use Agreement (students cannot use computers or access the internet unless returned)
  • UHS Swimming and Athletics Carnival Permission Form 

Please click here to access these documents

These documents may apply to some students, they also need to be returned to the General Office.